More than 600 buildings and architectural complexes lit up at night make Moscow image totally different compare with the city impression at the day time.
Light equipment has changed and spread through out the city uncovering the other side of Moscow character that get visible at night.
Depending on the time, chosen transport and season we can see on that tour:
- Red square with lit up GUM and St Basel’s cathedral
- Patriarch Bridge with the view to Digital October center on Bolotny island and Peter I monument
- Novodevichie convent in lights
- View of entire Moscow from the Sparrow hills
- Stalin’s skyscarpers (Seven Sisters)
- Victory park with red-colored fountains (summer)
- Moscva-City modern high-rises with lights (from the opposite bank of the Moscva river)
- Tsaritsyno illuminated and musical fountain (summer, 9 – 11 pm)
PS: Some of the lights are switched off by midnight. Some – work through the night.