She specializes in small private group and corporate delegation tours.
As a knowledgeable guide to Moscow’s cultural and historic landmarks, Daria really makes Moscow come alive for visitors. She has passion for her work, her city and history and will let you experience in Moscow more than you think is possible.
Darya creates personalized tours according to your preferences to make the most out of your limited time.
Since 1999, Darya has been accredited by major Moscow museums including:
- Moscow Kremlin Museums
- Tretyakov Picture Gallery
- Diamond Fund Exhibition
- Kolomenskoe Estate and Wooden Palace Museum
- Tsaritsyno Museum Estate
- Novodevichy Convent Museum
- State Historical Museum and brunches
- Pushkin Museum of Fine arts
- Panorama-museum of 1812 Borodino Battle
Every three to five years she reaffirms the accreditation documents.