(No QR-code or PCR test required)
City tour of Moscow by car (4 – 7 hours) has main stops that reflect highlights of the city:
- Red square (GUM and Saint Basel’s cathedral)
- Park Zaryadye with a flying bridge
- Sofia embankment – best panoramic view of the Moscow Kremlin
- “Children – victims of adult’s vices” sculptural composition by M. Chemiakin
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior (visiting upper and lower churches) with the Patriarch pedestrian bridge
- Novodevichy convent panoramic view
- Novodevichy memorial cemetery visiting
- Sparrow hills observation platform with the view of the entire city of Moscow and the main building of Moscow State University – one of 7 Stalin’s Skyscrapers or “Seven Sisters” (without entrance)
- Victory park of WWII on the Bow hill – general view
- Old Arbat pedestrian street
For the City Tour by the Metro you can choose any of the destinations among the listed sights. Some of the approaches from the Metro stations to the sights can demand longer walking. Duration of the tour will depend on the list of your preferences.
City Tour by Radisson River boat takes 2,5 hours on board. It departs and arrives at the same boat station: “Hotel Radisson Ukraine” or “Gorky Park”. The boat does not make any stops on the way. Radisson boats are icebreakers and operate all year round.
Radisson boat routs and tickets costs.