(No QR-code of PCR-test required)
Public walkable parks of Moscow preserve the atmosphere of certain epochs. They keep more o less untouched their historical backgrounds and thus trace the routs of the Russian mentality. In general they cover the gape between the 17th and the 21st century.
Tour of the parks can take you into the depth of each epoch and let you feel with your skin difference between ages. Fountains work only in the warm time of the year (late spring, summer and early autumn).
- Kolomenskoe 17 century
- Tsaritsyno 18 century
- Gorky Park early 2o century (1928)
- VDNKh mid 20 century (1939)
- Sparrow hills 2nd half of 20 century (1987)
- Muzeon park 2nd half of 20 century (1992)
- Victory park 2nd half of 20 century (1995)
- Zaryadie park 21 century (2017)