- Red square (GUM and Saint Basel’s cathedral)
- Sofia embankment – best panoramic view of the Moscow Kremlin
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior (visiting upper and lower churches) with the Patriarch pedestrian bridge
- Novodevichy convent panoramic view
- Novodevichy memorial cemetery visiting
- Sparrow hills observation platform with the view of the entire city of Moscow and the main building of Moscow State University , one of 7 Stalin’s Skyscrapers or “Seven Sisters” (without entrance)
- Victory park of WWII on the Bow hill – general view (visiting Museum of WWII as requested)
For the City Tour by the Metro you can choose any of the destinations from the whole list of the tours. Some of the approaches from the Metro stations to sites can demand some more walking. Duration will depend on the list of your preferences.